Ice Shack Heater
Model IS-2 Pellet fueled Ice shack heater
The Prairie Dog Ice Shack heater uses wood pellets for fuel. It is gravity fed so it requires no electricity. The hopper holds 8.5 pounds of pellets. It will burn for 3 hours on high and 7.5 hours on low. It is estimated to provide from 5000 to 12,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
- Burns low cost renewable wood pellets
- A forty pound bag of wood pellets supplies about 40 hours of heat.
- No electricity required
- Clean burning
- Pellets are hopper fed for continuous use
- Four position temperature control
- Ruggedly built to last. Weighs 30 pounds
- Operates on windy days
- Two year warranty
- Not for residential use
- Operate on level surface
Manufactured by: FarmArt Tools Norridgewock, ME. 04957 207-696-5596